Botox injections are a cosmetic tool to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the face. While being FDA-approved, Botox cosmetics are ideal for the application of horizontal a forehead lines, crow’s feet around the eye area and eleven lines between the eyebrows.
Hw much of Botox do I need?
- Horizontal Forehead lines – 15-30 units
- Frown Lines between the Eyebrows – 10-25 units
- Lines Around the Eyes (Crows Feet) – 5-25 units
- Eyebrow Lift – 2-5 units
- Chin – 2-6 units
- Corners of the Mouth – 3-6 units
- Lines Around the Nose – 5-10 units
- Masseters (Jaw Area) – 15-50 units per side
- Neck Bands – 25-50 units
What’s the overall cost of a Botox injection?
The Botox injections are generally based on per-unit costs. On average, the cost of Botox can range between $9 to $15 per unit. For example, if you’ll receive twenty units on your forehead, the cost is between $180 to $300 to eliminate horizontal forehead lines. In the state of Nevada, anti-wrinkle is NOT sold per unit but must be sold per vial (50 units, 100 units etc.) Injectable treatments should only be carried out by licensed medical practitioners.